Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Moment of Truth...

...and the camera batteries died!

Oh well, here it is - as far as I managed to capture it in glorious technocolour....

Humphrey, relaxing unsuspecting in his favourite spot by the fire:




The boys together - Humphrey and his older brother, Darwin - enjoying 'a moment'...




And now, the moment of truth...



Waiting for the 'OK!'....





And then the batteries gave out and the camera closed itself down.

:(

Stay vegan (and recharged!), Friends!

2 comments:

EParent said...

Are the dogs able to keep this down? I'm sure they like eating it but my dog would probably have issues afterwards and would launch this back up during the night. Perhaps his stomach is just too sensitive or I'm giving him things I shouldn't be.

Amanda said...

Yes, they seem to have no problems at all with it. Perhaps it's not for every dog, but my boys love it. All of the ingredients are real foods that you or I would eat, nothing with an unpronouncable polysyllabic name! and I guess that is the key!

:)