Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This Eagle Has Landed!

I am exhausted.

And thrilled.

And confused.

Happily challenged.

And getting results.

In short: my new job is great!


OK, you've all been very patient while I've been offline recently, so here are some pix....

Epicenter of the Chartpak Empire:



My workspace:



The 'Hot Seat' or 'where it all happens'...



Of particular note are the photo on the desk of My Beloved, and Cow Tse-Dung, who is dangling from the shelf on the left....I leave you to work it out....

:)

And here are my new coworkers, Tara (Sales Director) in the foreground and Lana (Creative Director) standing behind her:



And here's Jamie, fellow Haggis-head and my new boss...



Am not entirely sure what he's thinking...perhaps this is ripe for a 'caption competition'?

OK, so nothing particularly vegan about this post, but just keeping ya'll up to date!

Everyone has been really nice - very welcoming, easy going, receptive to new ideas (including my veganism) and the transition has been smooth as silk. Makes a change, right?

Stay Vegan, Friends!

No comments: