Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shout-Out to Gravity Switch!

I have been remiss. I haven't posted recently. It's all to do with being exhausted from my new job, but there are a few things I need to get to, the first of which is a shout-out Thank-You! to Rachael and the Gravity Switch team.

One day last week, I was greeted by a large parcel waiting outside my backdoor. It looked like this:



The greeting read "Congratulations on your new job. We loved working with you - Thanks for eveything!" and inside were the following:





Which I have to say was an awesome idea. These are truly nice folks who went out of their way to send a gift to me, even though we'd worked together only briefly. People constantly amaze and hearten me! :)

Anyways, the couple of non-vegan items were eagerly snapped up by My Beloved



who will enjoy the honey and has already scoffed the scones. The crumpets remain and will probably form the basis of a weekend breakfast for him. And I'll stick with the vegan muffins and scrumptious strawberry jam!



Thank you so much Gravity Switch guys - especially Rachael and Jason! You are the best!

Stay Vegan, Friends!

No comments: