Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"The Face on Your Plate"

One of my favourite authors, Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson, is at it again. Not content with tempting me from afar with exotic visions of the Antipodes (New Zealand specifically), now he's written a new book that I can barely wait to get my sticky paws on!



From his website, I learned the following:


I have finished The Face on Your Plate, The Truth About Food, a book about vegetarianism and veganism, which will be published in March 2009 by W.W. Norton. Here is the table of contents:

Introduction: The Gold Standard is Green
1: The Only World We Have
2: The Lives They Lead
3: The Fishy Business of Aquaculture
4: Denial
5: A Day in the Life of a Vegan

Given the quality of Masson's previous research and writing, and his commitment to veganism, this is sure to be an outstanding work to add to the compassionate cannon!

Stay Vegan, Friends!

No comments: