Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Blogging from Work

....the ultimate improvement to my blogging system (if you can call it that!) is the ability to actually blog in a mobile way. Previously I had to use my home machine to publish via my .Mac account and that was not always so convenient. Take today, for instance......I am back at work and sliding into the routine gently. This, of course, entails perusing the online paper during lunch and what do I find???? Something very blogworthy!

In today's Telegraph, there's an article on fast food in the UK. Apparently almost 1 in 2 Brits cannot contemplate giving up fast food. The article is couched in terms of 'being unable', 'being addicted' and so on, but then it gets down to brass tacks and reports: 'some 45 per cent of those surveyed in the UK agreed with the statement "I like the taste of fast food too much to give it up"'.

Like it, folks, not are addicted to it.
Not are unable to avoid eating it.
Not are powerless in the face of it.

Just 'like it'.

Fast food is not a drug, it is a choice.
Don't make excuses - you are only fooling yourself!

Stay Vegan, Friends!

URL: Read full article here

No comments: