Monday, January 7, 2008

Calling All Brits!

...and you know who you are!

I've just learned that there is to be a new series on Channel 4, starting tonight and continuing on the 8th and 9th January at 9pm called 'The Big Food Fight'.

It features big name British chefs - Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Gordon Rasmay, Jamie Oliver et al and aims to throw the spotlight on the factory farming issue. From cruelty to obesity to fast food, it looks like they have several angles planned, so I would love to hear back from those who manage to catch this series and let me know what you thought about it. Being across the pond here, I'll have to hope for it to get picked up by Netflix in the end....

The website boasts that 'After this [...] you will never look at food the same way again' - this is how I felt when I learned about the horror of modern agribusiness, so I hope it works for you too!

Stay Vegan, friends!

No comments: